Penn Mutual AM 1847 Income Fund
- The Penn Mutual AM 1847 Income Fund seeks current income and, secondarily, total return consistent with the preservation of capital.
Administrator: SEI Investments Global Funds Services
Transfer Agent: DST Systems, Inc.
Custodian: Brown Brothers Harriman & Co.
Minimum Investment: $3,000
- 3Q2022 PMEFX Fact Sheet
- 1847 Income Fund New Account Application
- 1847 Income Fund Change of Account Ownership Form
- 1847 Income Fund Prospectus and Supplements
- 1847 Income Fund Statement of Additional Information
- 1847 Income Fund Semi-Annual Report
- 1847 Income Fund Annual Report
- 1847 Income Fund - IRS Form 8937 for 2021
Check the background of SEI Investments Distribution Co., fund distributor, on FINRA’s Broker Check.
All investors should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses carefully before investing. For the full prospectus, which contains this and other information about the Fund, please call 877-PMA-MLLC (877-762-6552) or click the link above. Investors should read the prospectus carefully before investing.
The Fund is distributed by SEI Investments Distribution Co. (SIDCO), which is not affiliated with the entities listed above, other than SEI Investments Global Fund Services (SEI GFS). SIDCO and SEI GFS are wholly owned subsidiaries of SEI Investments Company.
Investing involves risk, including possible loss of principal. Bonds and bond funds are subject to interest rate risk and will decline in value as interest rates rise.