Penn Mutual AM
Strategic Income Fund
- The Penn Mutual AM Strategic Income Fund seeks attractive risk-adjusted total return through a combination of income and capital appreciation.
Administrator: SEI Investments Global Funds Services
Transfer Agent: DST Systems, Inc.
Custodian: Brown Brothers Harriman & Co.
Minimum Investment: $25,000
- 3Q2022 PMUBX Fact Sheet
- Strategic Income Fund New Account Application
- Strategic Income Fund Change of Account Ownership Form
- Strategic Income Fund Prospectus and Supplements
- Strategic Income Fund Statement of Additional Information
- Strategic Income Fund Semi-Annual Report
- Strategic Income Fund Annual Report
- Strategic Income Fund - IRS Form 8937 for 2021
Check the background of SEI Investments Distribution Co., fund distributor, on FINRA’s Broker Check.
All investors should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses carefully before investing. For the full prospectus, which contains this and other information about the Fund, please call 877-PMA-MLLC (877-762-6552) or click the link above. Investors should read the prospectus carefully before investing.
The Fund is distributed by SEI Investments Distribution Co. (SIDCO), which is not affiliated with the entities listed above, other than SEI Investments Global Fund Services (SEI GFS). SIDCO and SEI GFS are wholly owned subsidiaries of SEI Investments Company.
Investing involves risk, including possible loss of principal. Bonds and bond funds are subject to interest rate risk and will decline in value as interest rates rise.